As a new initiative I have decided to change a bit how Team Speak works and Dead Void Works.
1. Everyone has Admin Powers and a Tag Identifying you to your guild.
- You can move any member from and to any channel
- You may kick anyone from the channel/server
- You may ban anyone except the Dead Void Officers (DV Tag)
- You may create permanent or temporary channels.
- You may give any Tag to any member
(note: EVERYTHING you do is logged and publicly available for everyone to see)
2. How Dead Void Works.
- Each Guild will have their own main channel (1 guild per game)
- Each Guild will have 1 Guild Commander (usually the guild leader)
- Each Guild member will have their Guild Tag (along with all admin rights posted above)
- Each non guild members can have Trusted status, showing that he is a friend and not just random person (this permission needs to be given by any member)
This is so we have a community created environment.
3. Basic Rules
- Respect all members and their channel house rules
- Don't mess with other people's channels
- Don't mess with other people's rights
- Keep the TS server clean, consider creating Temporary channels instead of Permanent
4 Current Positions
Dead Void Administrators
Insomniacs Anonymous (Guild Wars 2)
World of Warcraft